< iStitch
Wednesday 9 September 2009
Sew Red in Japan



I posted Sew Red on my blog and within a few minutes I received an email from Chizue in Japan asking for the chart. Today I received another email from her - not only has she stitched Sew Red but she has finished it into the most beautiful box! It is stitched on an unknown 32ct fabric with Glorianna's Dried Pink Roses. Isn't this just stunning?

There will another chart available shortly.



My Quaker Friendship RR has made it's way home after many months of travelling and I was so happy to see it. I would like to thank Edgar, Wendy, Rowyn, Donna and Valerie for stitching so beautifully on this. Now I need to find a suitable frame!

The weather, after two beautifully warm, sunny days has reverted to dull and gloomy. I am so glad that I ignored the chores and spent the time in the garden.
This morning - the chores :-(
This afternoon - I shall stitch :-)

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


18 Comments: