< iStitch
Monday 31 August 2009
A splash of red!




Here is 'a splash of red' - a tiny pinkeep that I stitched for Valie. This 'With My Needle' freebie pattern (here) is called Eliza's Pyn Pillow and is stitched on 32ct raw linen 1*1 with AVAS creme and 2925 silk threads. The back is the same raw linen with 2009 stitched in the centre and the pins are Clover applique pins. I painted one tiny pin with red nail polish to complement the red of the V . You may also recognise that this is the same design as the pinkeep in my header picture.

After a final 'tweaking' this morning, I finished designing my first small sampler using Macstitch software and even stitched a little of it too. Valie has suggested this becomes BAM VI so BAM VI it is!

The nights are drawing in and it's definitely getting cooler too. I am hoping for an Indian Summer during September as I need to soak up as much sunshine as I can before the Autumn/Fall sets in bringing with it my SAD.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


18 Comments: