< iStitch
Sunday 13 September 2009
Sew Red - again!


Thank you to everyone who has written such lovely praises about Sew Red - I am amazed at how well my first little sampler design has been received. I have been inundated with 100s emails plus the lovely comments to the posting. I have only sent the design out to those of you who specifically requested it so, if you wanted a copy and didn't ask, you will not have received one but ... do not despair ... it is still available! If you left a comment asking for the chart and have not received one it's because you did not leave me an email address so therefore you will need to contact me *here* or leave a comment (with an email address) *here*

A follow-up chart - Sew Blue - will be available shortly so please check back.

It's raining heavily here today so, after tackling an enormous pile of ironing and preparing a Sunday roast, I will finish stitching a gift and make a start on the model for Sew Blue. I am expecting a small stash buy to arrive tomorrow so I can make a start on BAM VII although I might tea-dye some white linen. Some years ago, I brought some 'boiled' linen and loved the colour. I wonder if you can still buy this? Maybe I should boil a piece for myself?

And, as I do not like to post without a picture, here's Hector showing which brand of cola he prefers!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


4 Comments:


  • On 13 September 2009 at 13:50, Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs

    I'm sorry that Hector has such lousy taste in cola products LOL (Just kidding, I'm a diet coke addict myself!)

    I can't wait to see your Sew Blue piece. I loved Sew Red. I didn't sign up to get one, as I have so much stash I don't know when I'd ever get around to it, but I went and looked back at your original post. How on earth did you stitch on 55 count linen? I'm in awe of your skills!

     
  • On 13 September 2009 at 22:18, Blogger Myra

    Sew Red is a gorgeous little piece and Hector is very handsome too!

     
  • On 13 September 2009 at 23:33, Blogger Patricia Lessell

    I agree with Susan. Shame on Hector. He should be a diet coke person that's for sure. Anyway I got told, yet again, today how bad all the aspartame in diet drinks is for people with MS - I should have said go to that site that debunks all rubbish. Hope you had a great weekend and I can't wait for the Blue Sampler to come out. Love Patti xxx

     
  • On 14 September 2009 at 08:20, Anonymous Anonymous

    Hi Hector !