< iStitch
Thursday 17 September 2009
Sew Blue - sneak preview!
Just to tease - here is a sneak preview of Sew Blue! It is stitched on 40ct flax linen with HDF Magpie Tears 2349. The charting is done - the stitching of the model is now well under way so the chart release could be either this weekend or early next week so don't forget to come back.

Sew Red is still available. The demand for this has well exceeded my expectations - I imagined a few people might want to stitch it but to my amazement I have sent out 100s of charts - so many I have lost count! Thank you all for your interest.

I managed to find time to glimpse through the JCS Christmas ornament issue. I'm sad to say that nothing jumped out at me but I will peruse it more thoroughly once I have more time.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


11 Comments: