< iStitch
Wednesday 30 September 2009
Beatrix Potter update



As you know, I am not enjoying stitching Beatrix Potter, but I am making slow progress with her! During the month of September I finished off the swan motif and made a start to the vine motif to the left of the swan. I am determined to finish this for my sister's 60th birthday in March 2010 as she is a great Beatrix Potter fan. I will personalise this for her once the motifs are all done.

I am procrastinating whether or not to join the Society of Soie Surfine. I am so tempted shall I, shan't I? It seems perfect for my miniature stitching ...

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


8 Comments:


  • On 30 September 2009 at 12:17, Anonymous Anonymous

    Well, you know what I think... If you want more Soie Surfine, I can organise a little trip to AVAS on Monday...

     
  • On 30 September 2009 at 14:37, Blogger Meari

    Even though you're not enjoying it, it still looks good :) I'm sure your sister will love it!

     
  • On 30 September 2009 at 17:04, Blogger valerie

    I think BP will make a wonderful gift for your sister.

    Thanks for the lovely comment on my mom's gift. It sent me all aflutter!I'm just so happy she liked it!

    I was tempted by the Society of Soie Surfine but decided against it. The advantage would be exclusive colors!

     
  • On 30 September 2009 at 18:46, Blogger Elisa

    Looking gorgeous :) I am afraid mine has fallen by the wayside...

     
  • On 30 September 2009 at 19:38, Blogger angelasweby

    Carol, BP is looking lovely and tempts me more and more :>)
    You are fantastic to keep working away at it despite not enjoying it but putting in that last stitch will be so satisfying. Your sister will be thrilled.

    I have just been over to look at the Soie Surfine and i can see why you are tempted :>)
    Hugs Angela

     
  • On 30 September 2009 at 23:19, Blogger Dani - tkdchick

    You may not be enjoying it... but its beautiful. Just work on it a thread lenght at a time!

     
  • On 1 October 2009 at 20:04, Blogger Karan

    What a lovely gift it will make. :0)

     
  • On 1 October 2009 at 20:28, Blogger Karoline

    It's looking gorgeous, I'm sure your sister will love it.