< iStitch
Monday 28 September 2009
Sarah's Blooms - BAM VII



Valie and I chose BBD's 'Sarah's Blooms' from 'Thank You Sarah Tobias' as our BAM VII. Valie chose to stitch on a beige 35ct Gander linen with an unknown Steff Francis silk thread. As you can see Valie stitched her home town on the bottom of the sampler whereas I am, once again, a sheep and followed the pattern. My home town is only four letters long and has the rather boring name of Deal!






I chose to stitch 1*2 on 40ct Summer Khaki linen with Thread Gatherer's Silk'n Colors in Mississippi Mud (173).

I started a new project yesterday. A new design ... not much to tell though ... this one is a secret stitch.

My grand-daughter Megan has been stitching Sew Red and as soon as it's finished I will post a picture; she is already planning a Christmas ornament as her next project. As she has no embroidery scissors, I asked her if she would like a pretty pair with a beaded fob for her Christmas gift. The answer was a definite 'yes'. I think we have a new stitcher in our midst!

If anyone is still waiting for Sew Red or Sew Blue charts it will be because you did not let me have an email address so please contact me by leaving a comment with your email address.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels:

 
|


22 Comments: