< iStitch
Thursday 1 October 2009
Yu's finish of Sew Red



Yu from Japan has sent me a picture of Sew Red finished as a beautiful tin topper. She stitched this 1*2 on Zweigart 40ct antique linen with DMC 815 thread. There are more pictures on her blog which, although written in Japanese, is worth a visit just to see her great pictures of her WIP of Mary Wigham! Thank you Yu for sharing your finish and if anyone else wants to share their version of Sew Red, please get in touch. I have yet to see a finish of Sew Blue - who will be first?

No pictures of my own stitching today. Yesterday I worked on Suzanne's Emblem of Love RR. This is the first Quaker I have stitched in multi-colours and I am amazed at how pretty this is turning out. I am hoping to finish up on this is the next couple of days and will post a picture when I have done so.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , ,

 
|


5 Comments:


  • On 1 October 2009 at 13:28, Blogger Cathy B

    Yu's finish is beautiful. It must be fun seeing your designs stitched and finished in different ways!

     
  • On 1 October 2009 at 18:34, Blogger Myra

    Thank you for sharing these pictures of everyone's finishes. So lovely and such a lovely chart.

     
  • On 1 October 2009 at 19:22, Blogger Deb

    Isn't this lovely?! I've finished mine, too. I'll post a pic on my blog this weekend. It has to be pressed! I think you'll like it, Carol, because I personalized it for my daughter. I loved stitching it. Thank you for making it available to us, dear friend.
    Hugs,
    Deb

     
  • On 1 October 2009 at 20:07, Blogger Karan

    Am enjoying seeing all the wonderful finishes of your lovely design. :0)

     
  • On 2 October 2009 at 08:39, Blogger Silvia S.

    Thank you very much for visiting my blog... is really a pleasure for me...
    Congratulations too for your blog... I'll come often !
    Huggs

    Sílvia