< iStitch
Saturday 24 October 2009
Sew Red in Naples, Florida



I heard from Deb from Naples in Florida that she has finished her version of Sew Red. She has stitched this as a Christmas gift for her daughter, Jessica, and will be framing it. She not only personalised it with her own initials but she also stitched Jessica's initials, her grandson's initials and his birthdate, together with a 'family number that's special' in a different thread. Isn't this a lovely idea and just look at the pretty fabric that Deb chose to stitch it on too! A beautiful version Deb - thanks for sharing.

No stitching for the past couple of days for me. Yesterday I was busy cleaning the house, then I went out for lunch with my friends from work and then off to Ashford railway station to pick up Kirby. It's so lovely to see her - I miss her so much. Today she getting her hair cut, her nails done and meeting up with her friends but she is coming here tomorrow to spend the day and, of course, enjoy one of her nan's Sunday roast dinners!

It's so dark, gloomy and raining hard again today - I am not sure I will survive the Winter months without my daily 'fix' of sunshine!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


2 Comments: