< iStitch
Tuesday 12 October 2010
Travelling Stitcher SAL



A picture to show that I have not just been lazying around in the Florida sunshine, I have been stitching too! I made a start on my SAL with Valerie the Fog City Dweller and since taking this picture I have put in the roof and windows.

I have also purchased some sock yarn and although I made a start on a rather fetching sock, I had to unravel it as the join was not very good. I will try again later.

To make our vacation a little more exciting today a rather large shark was spotted in the water about 5 feet from where my friend Diana and I were stood and needless to say we got out of the water as fast as we could!

Thanks for visiting and please call in again tomorrow for another holiday picture!
Take care




Labels:

 
|


9 Comments: