< iStitch
Saturday 18 September 2010
Sew Spooky





Despite being laid up last week, I managed to put the final stitches into Sew Spooky as I had only to do the witches hair and the spiders web. I am planning on either framing this or finishing as a small cushion in time for Kirby to decorate her room at Uni. It is stitched on 40ct raw Newcastle linen with DMC 310, B5200, 535 and 367. The pumpkins are stitched with Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe hand dyed floss C and the spider's web is a strand of silver thread.

Sew Spooky is available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the side bar.







And talking of spiders this strange little fellow appeared in the garden a couple of weeks ago. I must say I have never seen a green spider and this one was a rather luminous green!

Thanks for visiting, have a great weekend
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments: