< iStitch
Friday 17 September 2010
No stitching!




No stitching for me these past few days, in fact not much at all as I've been sick! I won't go into details but let's say it involved numerous trips to the bathroom! I still feel dehydrated and and somewhat delicate but hopefully I'm on the mend.

I did manage to kit up a few projects for my upcoming trip although I'm not sure if I have kitted up enough but I  suppose I can always buy more whilst I'm away if necessary. My shopping list is growing daily ... as if I actually need any more stash!

I did put a few more stitches into Jane before I got sick but don't have the energy to iron out the wrinkles and photograph her but will do so shortly. 

The picture is of my new Christmas cactus that I picked up at the Garden Centre last week for the princely sum of £1.99. Isn't it pretty? And just look at all those buds. My original cactus is still outside on the patio where it has some new leaves and, hopefully, when I bring it indoors it will produce lots of flowers!

Thanks for visiting
Take care
 
|


9 Comments: