< iStitch
Thursday 9 September 2010
Sew Spooky








In time for Halloween stitching is Sew Spooky. Spiders and bats compete for space with two jolly little pumpkins and two little black cats. A ghostly apparition and a witch looking rather like the Wicked Witch of the West flies into the scene. The most talented Valie stitched this model for me and took this wonderful picture too. Thank you Valie for making my design come to life!

You can find this chart *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. Please remember you can also have this chart and any other charts you wish to purchase on a cd-rom. for a small fee I can also add any previously purchased charts on the same cd at no extra charge. Please email me for details - my email address can be found on my profile.

Would you like to receive an email when a new chart is released? If so, please email me and join my mailing list. Again you can find my email address on my profile.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


13 Comments: