< iStitch
Sunday 8 August 2010
Sew Pretty In Pink





A new iStitch design called Sew Pretty In Pink - pretty alphabet and set of numbers together with flower motifs. Stitched 1*2 on 48ct blanc cassé Gander linen with HDF Pink Pearls 1211 and with an edging of nun stitch in HDF Natural. DMC equivalents are given on the chart.

You can find this chart *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. Please remember you can also have this chart and any other charts you wish to purchase on a cd-rom. for a small fee I can also add any previously purchased charts on the same cd at no extra charge. Please email me for details - my email address can be found on my profile.


Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


2 Comments:


  • On 8 August 2010 at 19:35, Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh pretty pretty.
    I have almost finished my version of Sew French Blue... in geranium red !
    Hope you forgive me.
    Sew Pretty definitely deserves pastel colours - I seem to have been given some recently ;-)

     
  • On 8 August 2010 at 20:34, Blogger Angela

    Carol,
    It's beautiful. How could Sew pretty in Pink be otherwise. I love it's softness. The nun's stitch finish really suits it.
    Angela xx