< iStitch
Saturday 31 July 2010
A little stash and some pictures





No stitching pictures to show except for a little stash photo. These are Vikki Clayton HDF silk threads in a variety of shades lying on a bed of Gander linen. 




I was sitting out in the garden earlier this week and noticed this unusual cloud formation so out came the camera and I took a few shots. 




And then I took a picture of one of the flower pots on the wall of the house. I think the yellow and blue look really pretty together.





And last but not least, here is Tommy dining out on tomatoes and lettuce! 


I have not yet made a start on Jane Rees as I still need to cut and overlock (serge) the linen. My friend Caroline from Stitch-n-Bitch brought herself a new overlocker and kindly gave me her old one complete with instructions and a list of swear words! I managed to get it threaded up, I hope correctly, and will be cutting my linen to size and trying it out shortly. I have also been stitching up the new pink design but I stitched one row of letters one row down too far so out these had to come and I will be putting these stitches back in right place later. 

Not much else to report so ...

Thanks for visiting, have a lovely weekend and
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


13 Comments: