< iStitch
Monday 26 July 2010
Sew Easy and Sew Parisian





Martine from Broderies Passion sent me pictures of a beautiful needlecase that she stitched using the Sew Easy free chart on white linen with DMC threads. There are more pictures on her blog so please make a visit and see her other wonderful stitching and finishing! Thank you Martine for sharing.





Also Christine from Les Petites Croix de Symiote sent me a picture of her framed Sew Parisian stitched with Threadworx threads on Belfast linen. Christine made this her own by adding a French song title about Paris by Jacques Dutronc. Translated into English the song title is 'It's five o'clock, Paris awakens'! Isn't this a lovely version of Sew Parisian? Thank you Christine for sharing.

Both Sew Parisian and Sew Easy (free chart) are available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.

If you would like to share any of your stitched iStitch designs here on my blog, please email me with a picture and details of fabric and threads used and I would be more than happy to post them with a link back to your blog. My email address can be found on my profile.

By request, I have added a 'Followers' link both to this blog and my charts blog so, if you want to be a follower, you are more than welcome. At some point I will be having a giveaway for followers only so don't miss out - sign up now!

Over the weekend I stitched an ornament for Christmas and once this is 'finished' I will post a picture. I also finished charting and printing off a new design ready for stitching - it's pretty and it's pink!

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: , , ,

 
|


5 Comments: