Jennifer over at Sweet Pea Stitches recently stitched Sew Nautical for an F&S exchange. Stitching 1*1 on 32ct antique white linen she used a variety of overdyes, mostly Crescent Colours. She also stitched a second square using one of the motifs - I wonder if you can guess which one? If you visit her blog you will see. I love that Jennifer gave the mermaid red hair just like hers!
This picture is clickable for a close-up view
Dawn asked me for more information about Soie Surfine (109) so I took the above picture so you can see how it differs from Vikki Clayton's HDF Perfect Red 6215 and DMC 815. It's a lot finer than the other two and is ideal for stitching over one or on high count linens. I used two strands for Alphabets à... which I stitched on 48ct Gander linen but I am using a single strand on 55ct Gander linen for Jane.
I was hoping to release iStitch Sew Pretty in Pink today but it's much too gloomy here to take a photo. As hard as I try my pictures are never very good at the best of times but it's still early and it may brighten up later and if it does I will attempt a photo shoot. If it doesn't I think stitching will be the order of the day!
Thanks for visiting, have a good weekend