< iStitch
Tuesday 10 August 2010
Sew French Blue in Geranium!


Photo by Valie

My dear friend Valie returned from her vacation and decided to stitch Sew French Blue (with a twist) - she changed the colour to red (HDF Gandy Tango)! Go take a look at her blog - her post, mainly in pictures, goes from geranium toenail polish to a geranium scented pillow - wonderful! Thank you Valie for allowing me to share this here.

Sew French Blue is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.

It's dull and gloomy here today so I think a day with Jane is my plan.

Thanks for visiting
Take care

Labels: ,

 
|


4 Comments:


  • On 10 August 2010 at 15:30, Blogger staci

    Valie's version is stunning!

    Happy Stitching Carol!

     
  • On 10 August 2010 at 20:00, Blogger Nancy

    This is gorgeous! I love her color choice!

     
  • On 13 August 2010 at 14:20, Blogger Ann at Beadlework.

    Hi Carol
    I couldn't find your contact details to send you an e-mail so I thought I'd write this request in your comment section instead. I have recently started my own blog and wondered if I could add your blog to the list of Blogs I Visit. If you want to check out my blog first then you will find it at http://www.beadlework.com
    Let me know if this would be okay. Thanks.

     
  • On 18 August 2010 at 02:09, Blogger Daisy

    Congratulations, your beautiful work.