< iStitch
Monday 20 September 2010
Jane Rees




As promised, here is an update on Jane. The bottom two lines are from page 2, the rest is the whole of page 1. I guess this one is going to be a long haul but I am enjoying working on it so if I put a few letters in each day I will eventually get there. For those of you who have missed previous posts about Jane click on the label link. It is stitched on 55ct (yes I said 55ct) blanc cassé French Gander linen with AVAS Soie Surfine thread (109). My last 'biggie' was Beatrix Potter - remember her - how I hated it? If I can finish Beatrix, I can finish Jane!

I have three new charts that need to be stitched up - two of these are for Christmas and I hope to get these done shortly.

Kirby is on her way back to Loughborough Uni and, although we will be able to Skype', I will miss her a lot. She is making a weekend trip home before she comes home for Christmas but we will be away then so we will not get to see her. 

Autumn is definitely in the air, the leaves are starting to drop and the nights are closing in. Tommy is very lethargic and it won't be long before he settles down for his long winter sleep. I will miss him too.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels:

 
|


10 Comments: