< iStitch
Tuesday 21 September 2010
Sew Easy pinkeeps





Click on the picture for a closeup view


Brenda (no blog) has today sent me pictures of two beautiful pinkeeps she made using the Sew Easy free chart. The first is stitched 1*2 on 32ct raw Belfast linen with HDF premium silk thread in 6211/13/15 combo, white 5201 and Zaffre Colbalt.




Click on the picture for a closeup view


Her second pinkeep is stitched 1*2 on white Belfast linen with HDF Winterberry 1423 premium silk thread. I'm glad I do not have to choose which one I prefer as they are both absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Brenda for allowing me to show these on my blog.

And check out her stunning Longaberger 25th Anniversary basket in the first picture. My dear friend Diana has just sent a small antique Longaberger basket to me. I will post a picture in the next day or so. Thank you Diana!

The Sew Easy free chart is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar and while you are there please check out my other charts.


**********************


Edgar is having a birthday giveaway on his blog *here* so pop over and leave him a comment. You have until October 4 to enter and, if you are very lucky, one of his adorable little pooches will pick your name from the Bowl of Destiny.

It's been a lovely day here today so I took advantage and took my book out into the garden.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , , ,

 
|


2 Comments: