< iStitch
Thursday 11 November 2010
Sew Animalistic





Thyra (no blog) sent me a picture of her Sew Animalistic which she stitched with HDF Old Maid of the Clay on Sassy's Mink 40ct linen. Thyra says 'It was a fun stitch ... and once I hit the animals I couldn't put it down'! I'm glad you enjoyed stitching this one Thyra and thank you for allowing me to post your picture here.

Sew Animalistic is available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.

It's dark, gloomy, extremely windy and raining heavily today so I am going to work on a bit of personal stitching. I finished stitching the model for Sew ABC last night and will be releasing this shortly. I need to stitch some ornaments for the children; every year I have good intentions of stitching these during the year but ... every year they get left to the last minute!

I have gone back to using the 'old editor' for uploading pictures as the 'updated editor' won't allow me to post pictures. I have been uploading my pictures directly from Picasa which is a bit of a pain. Hopefully Blogger will sort this out at some point.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


2 Comments: