< iStitch
Friday 17 December 2010
A birthday gift!

Click on the picture for a closeup view

Although my birthday is not until Sunday, our Stitch-n-Bitch group celebrated both my birthday and Christmas with a dinner. Lynn was our hostess and her house was beautifully decorated for the season. After an enjoyable take-out Chinese meal followed by a calorie-laden gateau, we exchanged Christmas gifts (which we do not open until the actual day) but I also received some great birthday gifts which I was allowed to open! Not only charts, scissors, a sampler book, toiletries but this gorgeous glass frog complete with three pairs of scissors and intricately beaded fobs from Lynn! The middle fob is made from beads and tiny tiny antique buttons. Isn't this gorgeous? I was so spoiled! I love all my presents and a big thank you to you all.

No stitching pictures to show although, hopefully, the children's ornaments will be finished soon.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels:

 
|


8 Comments: