< iStitch
Saturday 11 December 2010
It's getting to look a lot like Christmas!




I received a package from my dear friend Valie and inside was this gorgeous pinkeep stitched from the 2010 iStitch Designs Christmas freebie. How beautiful is this?



Click on the pictures for closeup views


And closeups of Valie's wonderful stitching and the co-ordinating fabric on the back. Check out how she affixes a 'hanger' using an eyelet and pretty organza ribbon. She is so clever!

Once again my pictures do not do justice to this stunning pinkeep so check out her blog where, I am sure, her pictures are so much better. Merci mon cher ami.

This 2010 Christmas chart is still available free with any purchase *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.



Whilst searching for something else I came across this tiny USB tree that I used to display on my desk at work so I immediately set it up on top of my Time Capsule. As you can see it changes colour and brightens up a dull corner!

It's not too late to enter my Christmas beaded scissor fob giveaway - go *here* and leave a comment on this post only. I will make the draw tomorrow evening around 6pm GMT.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , ,

 
|


5 Comments: