< iStitch
Thursday 2 December 2010
A winter wonderland!


As forecast we have snow which started around 6pm last night and I don't think it's stopped yet! All trains are cancelled so it looks very much like Kirby will not be able to make it home for her 21st birthday on Sunday. We will be very disappointed if this is the case but I am sure her friends will make the day a good one for her and we can celebrate when she eventually makes it home.

Yesterday I made a long overdue visit to the hairdresser who lopped 5-6" from my hair. It now rests my shoulders rather than half way down my back - I purposely let it grow longer so it would be easier to manage on my recent trip.

No stitching pictures to show you but I can tell you that Jennifer from Feathers in the Nest has a wonderful giveaway. She will be closing this at mid-night on December 7 so you still have time to enter.

Not much else to report - Christmas ornaments still need to be finished and I need to make a start on Sew Golden.

Thanks for visiting and have a good weekend
Take care



Labels:

 
|


6 Comments: