< iStitch
Saturday 13 November 2010
Travelling Stitcher SAL *Edited*



I finished stitching on the main part of my Travelling Sticher SAL with Valerie, Fog City Dweller, during this week. I have yet to stitch the needlecase and to decide how I will finish this. Do you see my new Dovo scissors?

Eurostar tickets and a hotel are now booked for my trip to the l'aiguille en fête in Paris in February. Kirby is coming along too and I will be meeting up with both Valie and Angela. I am so excited ... I am hoping that M. Roulot will be there with his beautiful scissors! Do I need yet another pair (or two) of scissors? Probably not but I just know I will be tempted!

I have completed Sew ABC with a hem-stitched edge. I know I promised a tutorial for hem-stitching but I had great difficulties with producing good step-by-step pictures. I do, however, have a written tutorial with a couple of diagrams which I am happy to share. Email me if you would like a copy - my email address is on my profile.


Thanks for visiting
Take care

*Edited*: I have been asked about the fabric and threads I used for Travelling Stitcher. The linen is 38ct Gander linen (colour Nacre); the threads are an HDF thread conversion:

Crescent Colours HDF

Tufted Yellow - Lemon Creme
Ladybug - Conchiousness
Brandied Pears - Larks Tongue
Cocoa Bean - Befuddled
Cobbled Peach - Pressed Petals
Bean Sprout - PB Olive
Peanut Brittle - Haystacks



Labels: , ,

 
|


17 Comments: