< iStitch
Monday 15 November 2010
Sew ABC





A new iStitch design released today is Sew ABC. It is stitched on 55ct blanc cassé Gander linen with HDF Rubbed Red silk thread and hem-stitched with HDF Natural. I don't think there is a DMC equivalent to Rubbed Red but this would look lovely stitched in any shade of red or, indeed, any colour at all!

You can find this chart *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. You can also have this chart and any other charts you wish to purchase on a cd-rom for a small fee. I can also add any previously purchased charts on the same cd at no extra charge. Please email me for details - my email address can be found on my profile. This would be the perfect Christmas gift for your stitching friends.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


6 Comments: