< iStitch
Thursday 9 December 2010
1-2-3 *Edited*

Click on the pictures for a close up view


These three little red and white ornaments are winging their way across the pond to their new owners. I think I can post them safely without spoiling any surprises as I know that two recipients do not read my blog and the third? Well maybe! I hope they like them. They are stitched on 48ct blanc cassé Gander linen with HDF Perfect Red 6207. The pattern was a freebie online pattern which I found in my freebie folder. If anyone has more information about it please let me know. I'm sorry about the poor pictures but it's another dark and gloomy day again today but click on it and you will be able to see it a little better.

Sew Golden is coming along slowly but surely. I still have more ornaments to finish but I am trying to do one or two a day so I don't get bogged down by them. I am looking forward to getting back to stitching Jane who has been sadly neglected since my trip.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


*Edited* Coco has told me that this design is by Gwen and can be found *here*


Labels: ,

 
|


11 Comments: