< iStitch
Tuesday 5 April 2011
No stitching ...




... these past few days as I have been unwell; unwell enough to necessitate a trip to the doctor. I don't have a 'doctor' phobia but if I can avoid visiting the doctor I will. I hate sitting around in stuffy crowded waiting rooms with people coughing - enough said. I won't go into details but I now have antibiotics and hopefully will be ok once these kick in.

So, as no stitching means no stitching pictures, I thought you might enjoy seeing my 'front' garden. We live in a Mews which has a shared bricked courtyard out front so we don't actually have a garden - just a little piece under the window which looks so pretty at the moment with the yellow primroses and the mauve aubretia.




Last Sunday was Mother's Day here in the UK so we went out for lunch at a pub/restaurant out in the countryside. On the way back we avoided the main roads and drove through small villages and came across 'Kirby Cottage' so I had to take a picture!

I am hoping to have some stitching pictures to show you next time round.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


 
|


14 Comments: