< iStitch
Friday 16 September 2011
Mystery SAL Part 4





Here is Part 4 of the Mystery SAL. If you have sent a Part 3 picture to me and not received the chart please let me know as, according to my spreadsheet, all charts have now been sent out!

As you can see Part 4 is again tiny and a really quick stitch. As before, if I receive enough pictures within a week, I will release Part 5 next weekend. I am deliberately keeping the parts small so it's easy to keep up!

Thank you for the lovely emails saying how much you are enjoying this SAL.

For those of you who missed out on signing up for the SAL, I will be releasing the chart at the end of the SAL at a nominal cost. Please check back here and on my charts blog *here* (or click on the CHARTS button on the sidebar) for the release date. I have closed the waiting list.

Thanks for visiting - have a great weekend
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments: