< iStitch
Thursday 8 September 2011
It's Sew Spooky in Australia!




Natalia of Koala's Needlework Cross Stitch and Embroidery sent me this lovely picture of her finish of Sew Spooky. It's stitched on a 32ct linen hand-dyed by Nina using various threads and the tiny charm was purchased at a craft show in Sydney. There are more pictures of this beautifully stitched and finished pin keep over on Natalia's blog and while you are there, take time to look at Natalia's other delightful stitching and finishing. You will see she is stitching the Mystery SAL in two different versions and it's very difficult to say which one I like best as both are very lovely! Thank you Natalia for allowing me to show your Sew Spooky here.

Sew Spooky is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. For all the Halloween addicts please keep checking back as Sew Halloween will be released very shortly!

I have finished stitching Tante Minna and need to get this one framed for my 'red wall'. I have also been working on Jane Rees. Yesterday I decided to line my box for the Mystery SAL piece and I'm very pleased with the result and can't wait to show it off! The silk ribbons I ordered from HDF for Chelsea's ornament arrived this morning so I will be finishing this sometime soon. I designed this ornament in memory of Chelsea and which reflects Chelsea's love of the ocean.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments: