< iStitch
Thursday 25 August 2011
Sew Golden and the Mystery SAL





Vera (no blog) has sent me a picture of her lovely version of Sew Golden using Belle Soie 'Her Crowne' on 45ct Italian linen. Rather an apt name for the thread bearing in mind the central crown! Thank you Vera for allowing me to post your picture.

Sew Golden is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.


****************************


As can be seen from the picture slideshows, the Mystery SAL is being stitched worldwide. There are some really beautiful versions with great colour choices of both fabrics and threads. Part 2 is due to be released on Saturday but, if I have the time, I will release it on Friday so those that are stitching this will be able to devote the weekend to stitching. However, I am still outstanding 34 pictures so note if you have not sent in your picture, please make sure you do so as 'no picture' = 'no Part 2 chart'! Please remember that you only have to stitch the corner motif; the full border is not obligatory but feel free to stitch it if you want. I would prefer pictures without any writing on them please as I will add your names to them before they appear on the slideshows.

If anyone has signed up and is no longer interested in participating or is unable to stitch the Mystery design for any reason, please let me know as soon as possible. There is an ever-growing waiting list for this SAL and it's only fair to let someone else have your place if you are not going to commit.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , ,

 
|


4 Comments:


  • On 25 August 2011 at 09:54, Blogger Gabi

    Sew Golden is lovely. Great stitching and choice of color.
    Love also to see the pictures of your SAL. Coming across beautiful stitching of this design all over in blogland.

     
  • On 25 August 2011 at 17:23, Blogger Michele

    I'm still waiting for my fabric and floss to arrive due to my late signing up. I'm committed :)

     
  • On 25 August 2011 at 19:01, Blogger Meari

    Ooooh, I was hoping you were going to release part two early. :) I must not have been paying attention when you said the border didn't have to be stitched in its entirety for part one. LOL

    Vera did a great job on Sew Golden.

     
  • On 25 August 2011 at 19:13, Blogger Dora

    Vera's Sew Golden is pretty. Nice color choice and oh my, 45 count!!