< iStitch
Thursday 11 August 2011
Mystery SAL




At last a sneak peek of Part 1 of the Mystery SAL! The blue to the right is the silk fabric that I will be using to line my box.

Here is a list of participants together with links to blogs. If you have registered and your name is not on the list and you think it should be, please email me. If there is no blog link it's because you didn't give me your blog url and if you would like me to add it, please email me. There are 125 participants in all!


Amanda

Amy V

Amy W

Angela

Ann Be

Ann Br

Anna

Annie

April

Audrey

Barbara J

Barbara S

Barbara W

Bénédicte

Brenda

Cari

Carissa

Carol

Carolyn

Cathy

Christine

Cindy

Clare

Claudia

Connie

Cynthia

Daphnée

Diana

Donna L

Donna P

Dora

Edgar

Elisa

Ellen

Emer

Fatema

Gillie

Gina

Hazel

Hylda

Irina

Isabel

Janel

Janet H

Janet M

Janine

Jenny

Jill

Jo

Joan

Joanna

Joanne

Joely

Julia P

Julia Z

June

Karen

Kate L

Kate R

Kathy

Kati

Katrina

Kim H

Kim R

Kim S

Laurence

Laurie

Leigh

Leslie

Lilia

Linda

Lisa

Loretta

Lynda

Maggee

Margaret C

Margaret G

Marilyn

Marsha

Mary Ann

Maureen

Mayté

Meari

Megan

Michele B

Michele W

Mindi

Mindy

Minmin

Monserami

Nancy P

Nancy R

Natali

Natalia

Nataly

Nina

Nita

Pam K

Pam S

Pat

Patricia

Patty

Paule

Pilar

Robbin

Robin

Robyn

Sally

Sandye

Sarah

Sheila

Shirley

Stephanie B

Stephanie F

Sue

Sunny

Susan L

Susan W

Tatiana

Teresa

Terri

Valie

Vera

Veronica

Vonnie

Wanda

Yuko



Part 1 will be in your email box on Saturday and pictures will be up on here. If for some reason you need to drop out, please let me know as there is a waiting list. I know that some of you are raring to go; I have seen some lovely choices of fabric and threads and I look forward to seeing Your choice!

Thanks for visiting and happy stitching
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


9 Comments: