< iStitch
Wednesday 3 August 2011
Another Brown Bunny sighting!




I received an email from Dora (no blog) showing her beautiful version of Sew a Brown Bunny. It is stitched on 40ct natural linen, one over two, with the recommended DMC thread with the addition of one colour. She also made the little strawberry fob out of muslin and wool to match the design - how wonderful is that? Thank you Dora for allowing me to share this here.

Sew a Brown Bunny is still available *here* or by clicking on CHARTS button on the sidebar.





We had a little visitor at the weekend. Isn't he adorable?


*************************

I have finished stitching Part 4 of the French SAL Guimauve et Violette but I need to take a picture. The moderator/designer seems only to be putting up the colour charts now which print up rather blurry and make it difficult to count. I hope she reverts to a black-n-white option before I completely ruin my eyesight! I am contemplating an iStitch SAL; I wonder if anyone would be interested?

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


9 Comments: