< iStitch
Monday 27 June 2011
A friendship page



This is the friendship page I stitched for Amy. As you know I usually stitch miniature but this was stitched on Lakeside linen Vintage Buttercream 32ct with the recommended DMC threads. The pattern is an OOP Prairie Schooler 'Friends & More Friends' . It seemed strange to stitch on 32ct after using such high count linens, and to use DMC threads instead of silks but I enjoyed stitching it and I hope that Amy will be pleased to receive a page for her Friendship Book.


My strawberry pot has been producing a fair amount of strawberries, probably down to having new plants this year. And not only ordinary strawberries, there has been a few strange shapes like this little foot and even Siamese twins! Both were delicious!

The strawberries gave me inspiration for a new design - Sew Strawberry Fields. The chart is done and I need to stitch a model. Sew Forth and Sew Scattered are both charted and stitched but I need to 'finish' the models so I think a finishing afternoon is in order but not today - we are having a mini heatwave and it's much too warm to stay inside. So ... I am off to the garden with my latest book.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


11 Comments: