< iStitch
Saturday 18 June 2011
Sew Peacock box



Today, I received an email from Cynthia of Redford, MI (no blog) with pictures of her version of Sew Peacock. It is stitched with DMC threads on 28ct white Monaco fabric. Inside the box is a 'sewing kit' - the lid houses a bluish-green hoop. The box itself is divided into 4 compartments - in the top left section are scissors with a beaded and tassel fob. Top right contains a needlebook stitched from part of the design. Main left is a pouch for floss bags and room for Cynthia's reading glasses. Main right is a ruler floss ring tag, a small pincushion and a counting pin pinkeep - all stitched from part of the main design. Wow what a beautiful box of goodies - thank you Cynthia for sharing your wonderful finish!

Sew Peacock is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. You then find Sew Peacock listed on the sidebar.


Sew Forth is almost ready for release. I had to re-stitch the model as I noticed that I had omitted the letter F from the alphabet border! Oh dear I almost used a word beginning with a letter F when I realised what I had done but all is fine; it has been re-charted to include the F and I hope to finish stitching the model over the weekend.

Kirby is back home for the Summer. I cannot believe that she has completed two years of her three year course at University - where does the time go to? She is hoping to design some charts during her Summer break and these will be available from her own site at some time in the near future. Do you remember her Sew Parisian *here* that she designed for part of her course?

Thanks for visiting - have a good weekend
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


4 Comments: