< iStitch
Friday 26 August 2011
iStitch Designs - Mystery SAL - Part 2





Here is Part 2 of the Mystery SAL which has been sent out to all of those who have provided me with pictures of Part 1 so check your email boxes (and maybe your spam box if you don't find it). I look forward to receiving pictures of Part 2 on or before the release date of Part 3 - September 10. If you haven't received Part 2 it may be that I haven't received your picture but if you have any query about this please email me.

I am sorry about the small picture but I've already had one person who didn't signup in time, say she didn't want to go on the waiting list but she would 'mimic' it instead. 'Mimic' in my dictionary means 'copy' - I guess this person hasn't heard of copyright! Please keep the pictures you post on blogs and forums small enough to prevent copying.

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely weekend
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


6 Comments: