< iStitch
Saturday 10 September 2011
iStitch Designs - Mystery SAL - Part 3




Part 3 of the Mystery SAL is released today and has been sent to all participants who have sent in their pictures of Part 2. As you will see Part 3 is tiny and can be stitched in a very short time. If I receive enough pictures within a week, I will release Part 4 next weekend as opposed to waiting until September 24.

We have lost 3 members owing to illness but these places have already been filled from the waiting list. I am still outstanding 7 Part 1 pictures and 32 Part 2 pictures! Two people are stitching this twice - congratulations to you both.

I am preparing a finishing tutorial for the box finish which will be sent with the bonus chart and which will also be posted here.

I'm glad you are all enjoying the SAL

Thanks for visiting
Take care and happy stitching


Labels: ,

 
|


4 Comments:


  • On 10 September 2011 at 15:27, Blogger Carissa

    I'm nearly done with Part 2, just have the outlining to do. I've been sick the last couple of weeks and just haven't felt up to stitching. Finally did last night and I'm going to finish it up today and then I'll send you my picture.

     
  • On 11 September 2011 at 16:10, Blogger staci

    Your SAL piece is very lovely Carol!

     
  • On 12 September 2011 at 15:17, Blogger Cross Stitch Queen

    I am a follower of your blog and enjoy your xs pieces alot.

    Your stitching is lovely! The color you are using for your SAL is so pretty.

    Wanted to let you and your readers know of my blog giveaway. All followers are welcome to enter. Worldwide entries accepted.

    All xs items are new releases.

    See you there,
    CSQ
    http://betweenthestitches.blogspot.com/2011/09/giveaway-celebrating-100th-reader.html

     
  • On 13 September 2011 at 01:59, Blogger Meari

    Looks great, Carol. I'm looking forward to Part 4 - sooner than later, LOL