< iStitch
Wednesday 21 September 2011
Tante Minna 1919


Picture is clickable for a closeup view



At last I was able to take time out to frame Tante Minna! The beech frame I stained and distressed to make it more suitable for an old sampler. I used HDF silk thread in OMG Red 1149 on walnut ink dyed 48ct Gander linen and the finished sampler measures 5" x 5"



Picture is clickable for a closeup view


I wish to thank Sylvia *here* for very kindly sharing her Aunt Minna's pretty little red sampler. I really enjoyed stitching this one and I'm now deciding which little red to stitch next.



Next up to 'finish' will be my ornament in memory of Chelsea and then to finally finish my Mystery SAL box.

I have fallen behind in the Guimauve et Violette SAL but hope to catch up soon. I think the last part is to be released this coming weekend.


Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


18 Comments: