< iStitch
Saturday 4 February 2012
Paris and two iStitch Designs finishes




This coming Thursday, Kirby, Caroline and I are off to Paris by the Eurostar train to the L'aiguille en fête (AEF) in the Grande halle de la Villette. If you remember we went to the AEF last year *here* and we were so impressed with such a wonderful fair that we decided to repeat the experience this year. Our bags are packed with passports, tickets and plenty of euros and, of course, cameras. We will be meeting up with Valie *here* and I will certainly be visiting with Monsieur Roulot and his wonderful scissors - I am positive that a pair of two of his masterpieces will be making their way back to England with me. We are all a little excited and I will report back with plenty of pictures next weekend.






Recently I received pictures from two lovely ladies of two iStitch Designs. Firstly is Sew Scissors by Maryse of Un Chalet à la campagne *here*. It is stitched on 48ct Gander linen with DMC threads. A very pretty finish Maryse.





Next from Sheila's Stitches and Stuff is her box finish of Sew a Mystery. It is stitched on 40ct Newburgh linen with Valdani Hand-Overdyed cotton floss in Mauve Orchid - a beautiful finish Sheila!

Thank you to Maryse and Sheila for allowing me to showcase their stitching.

The charts for both Sew Scissors and Sew a Mystery are available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.


No stitching pictures of my own to show today although I have been stitching a gift for a dear friend and the pre-stitching of my class in London in April. Our little corner of England, together with the rest of the country, is expecting snow but as yet there's not a snowflake to be seen although it is extremely cold. I hope it warms up a little before Thursday!

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: , ,

 
|


6 Comments: