< iStitch
Saturday 8 June 2013
Soed Idee Mystery SAL





Last weekend was the start of Simone's (Soed Idee) mystery SAL. I had already prepared my linen and thread to make a start and stitched Part 1 last Saturday evening. The linen, as you can see from the label, is 48ct nacre Gander linen and the thread is HDF OMG Red 1149. Part 2 was released last night so now that my chores are done I am about to start stitching this. It's not too late to join in this SAL as the parts are still on Simone's blog *here*.

I also finished stitching Sweet Adeline and need to take a picture so I will post this as soon as I can.

I have been working this past week covering for staff on holiday. It was good to see my old work colleagues but it also meant that when the office was quiet I was able to work on some new iStitch Designs. There are 8 new ones and I now need to stitch the models and prepare the pdf file charts. 

We were promised good weather last week and, although it was fairly sunny, there was, and still is, a very cold wind blowing off the sea - a downside of living by the ocean. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


4 Comments: