< iStitch
Friday 29 March 2013
Hearts for Lynn



Please click on the picture for a closeup view



Lynn had a birthday just recently and Kirby decided to make her a hanging heart ornament for her new stitching room. She gathered together pretty fabrics and trims and this is what she came up with. Tiny fabric hearts, pearl buttons, heart charms on twisted cords, lace and ribbons all tied together with a pretty bow! Well done Kirby, I am sure that Lynn will love displaying this in her new stitching room.

I am hoping to release a new iStitch Design over the Easter weekend. It's called Sew Petite and is finished on a tiny (2½" x 2") Imagine Stitchery hornbook. There are two versions of Sew Petite, one in colour stitched on 40ct white Newcastle linen and the other monochrome, red on 40ct antique white Newcastle linen. Both versions are stitched and the red one is finished but I need to get a good picture for the frontsheet. I have also prepared a finishing tutorial which I will put on my tutorials blog shortly.

I cannot believe that Easter is here but we are still experiencing such cold weather - it even snowed again today although it did not lay. Normally Tommy the tortoise is up and about at this time of the year but we checked his box and he is still deep asleep. He will be famished once he eventually wakes up. I do hope the weather improves really soon. I am beginning to think I will never sit outside in the garden with a good book and enjoying the warm sun!

Thanks for visiting
Enjoy the Easter break whatever you have planned.
Take care
 


Labels: ,

 
|


4 Comments: