< iStitch
Sunday 10 February 2013
AEF - Paris



Floor Plan of the l'aiguille en fête - click for a closeup view



No stitching to show or nothing I can show at present as I have been working on gifts so instead I thought I would post a picture of the floor plan of the AEF which needlework fair is in Paris from February 14-17. Kirby and I are all ready for our trip - our Eurostar tickets and hotel have been booked since October last year! We are leaving next Wednesday and will arrive in Paris at noon or 1pm French time. My dear French friend Valie will be at the Gare du Nord to meet us and we have planned a lovely afternoon/evening catching up. I have printed out the above floor plan and have marked those exhibits I really must not miss. The first visit will be at C5.4 - Cisellerie - which, of course, is M Roulot of Nogent's wonderful scissors where I am sure many of my Euros will find their way. My camera is charged so you can share our experience again this year so please come back for my next post.

It's bitterly cold here in the south east part of the UK but we have no snow, unlike those people is the north west part of the US so I have decided to forego our daily walk so I can work on Part 6 of the SAL JHA 1905 which was released in the early hours of yesterday morning. Part 7, which is a woven border, is also available for download on Simone's blog *here*. I am not sure whether or not I will stitch this part as I want the sampler to fit perfectly inside a 6" frame so I will decide once Part 6 is done. Thank you Simone for sharing this delightful sampler with us.

Thanks for visiting
Take care   


Labels: , ,

 
|


5 Comments: