< iStitch
Sunday 30 December 2012
Part 3 - SAL JHA 1905



Click on picture for a closeup view



Part 3 of Simone's SAL JHA 1905 was released early yesterday and I was able to stitch this up last night. I apologise for the poor pictures but it is so difficult to take pictures on dull days. The scissors are black medieval by Bohin.

Our Christmas was very quiet. We visited our daughter, Nicola, and family in the morning and went over to Justin's house for Christmas lunch and very delicious it was too. I forgot my camera so no pictures I'm afraid. Since then we have been taking long walks, despite it being very windy and cold, and watching movies. I've also been playing The Room on my new Mini iPad which has more features on it than on my Generation 1 iPad and, of course, fits into my bag a lot better too. Suffice it to say I like it! 

My Aran cardigan/jacket is coming along nicely. The back is done and I'm up to the shaping on one sleeve so hopefully I will get it done before the Winter is over. I am on the lookout for a matching hat pattern.

Don't forget that the drawing of the Eiffel Tower scissor fob is tomorrow - go *here* and leave a message on that post only to be with a chance. The draw is open to all followers new and old. Good luck.

Thanks for visiting
Take care  



Labels: , ,

 
|


7 Comments: