< iStitch
Tuesday 4 December 2012
Andrea's Merry Christmas and Kirby's Memory Book





Click on the picture for a closeup view


Here is Andrea's (The Craft Room) version of iStitch Design's 2012 Christmas freebie. It's stitched on 32ct Olive Green Belfast linen with Crescent Colours - Weeping Willow and Gentle Arts Sampler Thread - Mulberry and finished as a gorgeous pillow. I love the pleated green ribbon and tiny bells! Thank you Andrea for sharing your finish with me and allowing me to share it here. There are more pictures on Andrea's blog and while you are there check out her amazing stitching and finishing.

The 2010 Christmas freebie is available *here* - scroll down or click on Freebies on the sidebar.




Click on the picture for a closeup view

Tomorrow is Kirby's birthday Earlier this year I decided to make her a Memories Book of 'our little trips' to Paris. Luckily I had kept lots of souvenirs from our trips and, of course, I had a lot of photographs. The alphabet Eiffel Tower was designed by Elisa of Chez Elisa *here*. I do not know if the chart is still available. I gave Kirby her book today as we went out for an early birthday lunch as she is off to see Wicked in London tomorrow. The book has blank pages at the end to fill with souvenirs from our next trip to the AEF next February! The front cover is stitched on 32ct raw Belfast linen with HDF OMG Red 1149. 

If I owe you an email, please bear with me. I put my back out trying to fix my printer at the weekend and I can sit at the computer for too long but I will reply as soon as I can.

Thanks for visiting
Take care



Labels: ,

 
|


5 Comments: