< iStitch
Sunday 14 October 2012
Embroidery Hoop box finish




The hinges duly arrived from eBay yesterday and I was able to finish my hoop box. I've uploaded a few pictures into collages:




I really loved both stitching and finishing this project.




For those of you who may have missed previous posts about this here are a few details although you can find the posts by clicking on either the 'Hoop Box' or the 'Blue' label below:

The pattern for the top is Grace & Virtue Sampler by Brenda Keyes. It is stitched on 48ct antique white Gander linen with HDF Mermaid Blue 2329. The inner cartouche I designed myself and is stitched on the same linen with the same blue silk thread. The lining is a French Navy silk fabric from my stash and the hoops are 5".

All of the pictures are clickable for a close up view. 

Thank you to Vonna (The Twisted Stitcher) for her excellent tutorial.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


27 Comments: