< iStitch
Tuesday 21 August 2012
Sew Buttons peek!





Here's a sneak peek of a new iStitch Design - Sew Buttons. It is stitched on 40ct lambswool linen with four shades of AVAS Soie d'Alger and is decorated with tiny MOP buttons. You can just about see that I hem-stitched the model. I took pictures during the hem-stitching process and hopefully they will be good enough for me to add a tutorial to my tutorials blog in the not too distant future. This design is one of those being shown at the Baltimore Trade Show in September. I am told I have my own display - I am so excited! It would be more exciting if I could attend but unfortunately air fares across the pond are expensive and I cannot warrant spending a vast amount for a such a short stay.

I have been finishing up a couple of Christmas ornaments which I stitched earlier in the year and will post pictures shortly. Christmas is fast approaching and I do not want to have that last minute panic that I have had for the past few years!

We have been having lovely weather in our little corner of the UK and I have been spending a lot of time catching up with my Kindle reading. I do not read much during the Winter months but in the Summer I like to read outside in the garden. I recently checked my 'archived books' to discover that, since getting my Kindle towards the end of last year, I have read over 80 books!

A big thank you to those who have emailed me and left comments re the 'chart sharing' experience. I have still not received an apology. It's sad to think that this person does not have the gumption to own up and say sorry which would go a long way to ending this dilemma. 

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


13 Comments: