< iStitch
Monday 14 May 2012
Sew le couer de Paris





Photos by Barbara


I heard from Barbara of To Stitch or Not to Stitch that she has recently finished Sew le couer de Paris so I quickly went over to her blog and discovered her wonderful version of this chart. With her permission I 'borrowed' a couple of her pictures - there are lots more on her blog so please go take a look. Barbara stitched the design with black and a variegated gold HDF silk threads and then used her Parisian themed fabric to make this wonderful case for her knitting accessories. Thank you Barbara for allowing me to post your beautiful project.

Sew le coeur de Paris chart is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar

I have been doing a little stitching/designing but nothing to show as yet.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


1 Comments: