< iStitch
Thursday 26 April 2012
Stitching update






My new start is a 'little red' by Dany and called Gertrud Eckardt 1902. It is stitched on walnut ink dyed 48ct Gander linen with HDF OMG Red 1149. 






This is Brenda's - Time 2 Xstitch - version of iStitch Design's freebie chart called Love. It is stitched on 32ct white Belfast linen with HDF Winterberried Too premium silk thread and finished as this sweet little pin pillow. Brenda has made 6 of these as gifts for her stitching group - how lucky these ladies are! Thank you Brenda for allowing me to post these here. 

This Love freebie is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar. Look for the Freebies link on the sidebar.

Last Saturday was my Sherri Jones' Blue Ribbon box class in London. We all had a great time and I will post pictures later. Although Sherri's box is very beautiful I have visions of doing my own thing with this very beautiful pyramid box so watch this space!

I also have a gorgeous gift received from the lovely Angela and will post a picture in the next day or so. Suffice it to say for the moment that Angela has spoiled me.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


1 Comments: