< iStitch
Monday 9 April 2012
It must be Spring!


Photo by Carolina Stitcher


Whilst catching up on reading a few blogs, I visited with Faye (Carolina Stitcher) and saw how she had finished Sew a Brown Bunny for one of her customers so I contacted her to ask if I could show it here. After getting her customer's permission she agreed so here it is finished as a 'prim pouch'. Isn't this lovely? Thank you to Faye and her customer for allowing me to showcase this beautiful stitch/finish.

Sew a Brown Bunny chart is still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the sidebar.


I've not been too well since my trip to Paris in April, the flu followed by a cold or two or maybe I just never got over the flu! I haven't been stitching, designing or blogging much but yesterday I finished working on a new design which has yet to be stitched (it has no name). Miniature Blue is almost stitched and here I am blogging. Ken always says I must be sick if I am not doing any of these things - he's probably right! In the meantime I've become addicted to Pinterest so come over and check out my boards. Just click on the red 'Follow Me on Pinterest' button on the sidebar. It's fun but as I said earlier it's very addictive!


It's awful weather for the Easter weekend. I hope this improves soon as I definitely need a sunshine fix.

Thanks for visiting
Take care


Labels: ,

 
|


8 Comments:


  • On 9 April 2012 at 17:08, Blogger angelasweby

    What a lovely way Faye has finished your pretty design. That is such a pretty little pouch and it compliments your design perfectly.
    Hope you are feeling much better now Carol, it's been lingering on for far too long.
    Hope you enjoyed Easter. Our weather was awful too but we still managed to have a lovely time :-)

     
  • On 9 April 2012 at 18:41, Blogger aprilmecheelesdulllife

    Faye doesn't beautiful finishing and stitching!! She is an inspiration! Hope you get to feeling better soon Carol. That flu seems to hang in for a long time. Usually a month or two.. Take Care. Can't wait to see the new design...

     
  • On 9 April 2012 at 18:58, Blogger Barbara

    Carol, I'm so sorry to hear about you being sick. Nothing is worse than a spring cold that just won't go away. I hope you are back to yourself soon designing and stitching so we can all enjoy your work.
    Blessings!

     
  • On 9 April 2012 at 22:01, Blogger Maggee

    Can't believe you are still sick! It must be the flu bug hanging on to you!! Hope that you get rid of it soon, and get back to all your 'other' favorite things! Hugs!

     
  • On 10 April 2012 at 18:15, Blogger Meari

    Sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather.

    The brown bunny pouch is adorable.

     
  • On 10 April 2012 at 20:01, Blogger Bertie

    Carol it is spring, except here in the UK!! Sorry to hear you are so long unwell and do take care! I was ill for a month in Februari, these colds do linger, wishing you a speedy recovery:))
    Your design looks so wonderful on the pouch, so many ideas to be had with them.
    Hugs

     
  • On 10 April 2012 at 20:38, Blogger Catherine

    Hope you are feeling better!
    Faye is such a talented finisher and this one is oh so cute!

     
  • On 14 April 2012 at 22:38, Blogger Line @ WikkidWoman

    Oh Carol, that is so cute