< iStitch
Saturday 24 March 2012
Sajou update




Just a quick post to show an update on my Sajou project. Not much further forward but I am enjoying this 'miniature' stitching. I have realised that I should be stitching on a lower count linen if the pieces are to fit the pre-cut cards I purchased with the charts so I have ordered some 12 fils (32ct) Gander linen and will either re-stitch 1*1 on this or maybe stitch 1*2 on 55ct Gander instead as I have a lot of this in my stash. Decisions, decisions. I will however finish the above which will make the perfect 'front' for a needle book or a tiny pin keep.

I thought I was over my flu and maybe I am but ... I now have the most horrendous cold so I'm not sure if its the flu making another appearance or a completely new bug. Whatever ... enough is enough ... I think I need some sunshine!

Thanks for visiting - enjoy your weekend
Take care


Labels: , ,

 
|


6 Comments: