< iStitch
Wednesday 2 May 2012
Sew Fuchsia and Sew Red finishes





Photo by Vale


In my previous post I showed Valie's Sew Fuchsia awaiting its final finish and here it is. Using a pretty co-ordinating fabric Valie made a padded case for her GPS - what a great idea! There are more pictures on Valie's blog *here*. My French friend is not only a fabulous stitcher, she has wonderful finishing skills too.



Photo by Cindy



I have received the above picture from Cindy which shows Sew Red - an iStitch Design freebie. It is stitched on 28ct linen in Vintage by Fleur de Luce Hand Dyeds with AVAS silk floss 2925 and Rainbow Gallery Petite Treasure Braid in PB03 Gold. Cindy left the year as 2009 as she stitched this as a anniversary sampler. I am not sure if Cindy has a blog but if I find out she does I will add a link later.

Edited: Cindy has now give me a link to her blog *here*. She has also told me she is now stitching Sew Easy and there is a picture on her blog.

Thank you to both Vale and Cindy for staring their versions of iStitch Designs.

Both charts are still available *here* or by clicking on the CHARTS button on the side bar


Thanks for visiting
Take care





Labels: ,